Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello,  I haven't posted in a while well hear it is we have just gotten back from vacation!!!!
We went to Cannan Vally VA,  where we stayed at a ski restort with my hole family on my dads side!  We were in the biggest house there! Five stores!  And an indoor pool!  It was lots of fun! We went hose back riding, played in the pool, enjoyed time in the hot tub, went cliff jumping in a water hole, and spent time with family!  It was fun I played lots of games with my uncle and cuz!  And one awesome part was the good food!!!!  Well thats all right now but I've gotta eat!!!!
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!
    That sounds like so much fun!
    Wish I was there!]Hey did you guys actually have five whole stories for your whole family?
    Or did you share it with random people?


    JOY

    ReplyDelete